Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
Member Service Representative
Our Member Service Representatives are responsible for providing a variety of services including opening new accounts, originating loans, establishing deposit products and providing service for established accounts. Our Member Service Representatives ensure members are promptly and professionally served, following all service standards. They also educate members on products and services available at the credit union. MSRs have established goals for cross-selling products and services to members.
· High school graduate.
· A minimum of one year experience in a similar capacity in a banking environment.
· Ability to motivate and influence others.
· Ability to meet and exceed established sales goals.
· Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
· Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict and miscommunications.
· Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher are desired.