Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
Kellogg Community Credit Union is looking for a Part Time Loan Clerk.
The Loan Clerk role is a critical position for the organization. The Loan Clerk assists the organization in achieving sales, service, and operational goals. This is a multi-functional position that will manage processes, and assist where the business need arises.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Processes GAP claims
• Processes CL/CD and accidental death claims
• Provides notary services
• Manages Indirect document scanning
• Manages Home Equity document scanning
• Management of the loan servicing extension and email
• Allied management and upload
• Manages closed mortgage account file maintenance
• Executes HELOC and Balloon Maturity Letters
• Processes verification of mortgages
• Manages title and lien tracking
• Manages mortgage and home equity filing
• Manages mortgage labels
• Provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members.
• Keep management informed regarding operating issues affecting the department
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Candidates must have open availability. Position is part time and located in Battle Creek, Michigan.