Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
Kellogg Community Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Loan Servicer role. The Loan Servicer role is a critical position for the organization. The Loan Servicer position assists the organization in achieving sales, service, and operational goals. The position processes loans and provides administrative support to the lending department.