Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
Assistant Branch Manager
The Assistant Branch Manager role is a critical position to the organization. Assistant Branch Managers help the branches achieve sales, service, and operational goals. The Assistant Branch Manager creates, develops, and maintains a positive relationship and culture with KCCU internal and external members and delivers solutions.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
A high school education or GED, One year to three years of similar or related experience, open availability (including evenings and Saturdays), flexibility to work within different branch locations, and ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Must have good communication skills. 10-key calculator and computer keyboard skills required; must be accurate with numbers and names.
Position is located in the Kalamazoo Market.