Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
|posted Posted||title Job Title images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif||location Location images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif|
Click on the icons to quickly see more information about any of these jobs.
|Jun 18||11063039Part Time Teller||Byron Center, MI|
|Join Kellogg Community Credit Union as a part-time teller. Our Tellers are responsible for processing member transactions in an accurate and timely manner while delivering superior member service and cross-selling products and services that ...|
|May 16||10968769Mortgage Loan Originator||Kalamazoo, MI|
|KCCU has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, sales-oriented mortgage originator. This individual will have the opportunity to work with members throughout the entire loan process. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess ...|