Build a career in an industry that makes a difference in people’s lives with Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU). At KCCU, we are committed to putting our members first, and are looking for energetic, goal-oriented professionals that share the same passion to serve our members as we do.
We understand our employees are the key to our success. We care about their well-being, work/life balance, and future. We offer many career opportunities from entry level and part time to full time professional and management positions.
enjoy our rich benefits package
- Full medical benefits with an employer paid HRA
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability
- Optional additional life insurance offered for you and family members
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Spending account programs
- Online benefit system
- 401k plan with an employer match
paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for full and part time employees
- Annual bonus program
- Annual performance based raises
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness reimbursement program
discounts and more
- Local Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly casual Fridays
- Great opportunities for community involvement (Relay for Life, United Way, and volunteering!)
- Steep discounts at Verizon Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Steep discounts at Sprint Wireless for monthly plans, and accessories
- Discounts with RX Optical in addition to the vision insurance
- Discounted Michigan’s Adventure and Cedar Point tickets
- Discount on Barn Theatre tickets
If you feel you have the positive attitude, commitment to service excellence, and desire to excel, please complete an online employment application by clicking onto one of the job titles listed below.
Senior Solutions Manager (Regional Manager)
Kellogg Community Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Manager (Regional Manager) overseeing our Kalamazoo Market!
The Senior Solutions Manager, in tandem with the VP of Retail Solutions, will oversee all branch delivery channels and brand awareness in the assigned market. Responsible to meet and/or exceed member satisfaction by providing world class service. Achieves organizational sales goals; participate in development and implementation of organizational strategic plans. The Regional Manager will have a strong community presence, while maintaining presence in their branch locations. The determination and motivation to “think like a member; act like an owner”.
This position will be based in the Kalamazoo, MI area. The hours of this job are standard, and related to the needs of the membership and business flow. General hours are 9:00 – 5:00 Monday through Friday.